- The Copywriting Apprentice accepts online payments by credit or debit card using PayPal, and by Direct Debit. You can also pay using your PayPal account. If you want to pay by cheque or electronic transfer, please contact Copywriting Apprentice office to make the necessary arrangements.
- Spread payments can be made by Direct Debit. Payments made by cheque or electronic transfer can only be accepted for the full amount of the Copywriting Apprentice course.
- Companies wishing to pay against a Pro Forma invoice should contact the Copywriting Apprentice office to arrange for this to be raised. Students will only be enrolled after full payment has been received.
- The Copywriting Apprentice does not and will not operate at any time on a credit basis.
- Payments from overseas students must be made online through PayPal. No alternative payments methods are offered to students enrolling from outside the UK.
- The Copywriting Apprentice offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- The Copywriting Apprentice must be notified in writing of your decision to cancel your agreement within 30 days of payment of your course fees.
- Students cancelling their training must return their course text book in unused condition. A postage and packaging charge of £5.00 will be deducted from the money refunded.
- A charge of £25.00 will be levied for textbooks returned in used or damaged condition. This will be charged and deducted from the refund amount.
- On receipt of notice of cancellation, the student’s account with the Copywriting Apprentice online learning management system (Learning Gateway) will be terminated.
- No cancellation will be accepted after 30 days and the student will be liable for the full cost of the course, irrespective of whether they choose to continue studying or not.
- The Copywriting Apprentice reserves the right to assess all students before being accepted on the course.
- Students will not receive full access to the online course until they have successfully completed the initial assignment.
- No textbooks will be sent to students until they have submitted the initial assignment.
- Students who who are not accepted for the copywriting course will receive a full refund of any fees already paid.
- The Copywriting Apprentice course is non-transferable.
- Students enrolling online can choose to spread the cost over 5 payments by opting to pay by Direct Debit.
- The first payment will be collected within one week, and subsequent payments will be collected automatically on the same date each month (the date of enrolment) until full payment is made.
- In the event of your payment being declined, you will be contacted by the Copywriting Apprentice office either by email or by phone to make alternative arrangements.
- If a payment is declined, the full balance of the course fees becomes payable immediately, unless an alterative arrangement has been made with the Student Office.
- In the event of non-payment of fees, the student account will be suspended and no further work will be marked by the course tutors until full payment has been made.
- If your account has been suspended, payment of the balance of fees must be made in full within 30 days and an additional administration fee of £35 will be charged before the account can be reinstated.
- In the event of payment default, the Copywriting Apprentice will instruct its debt collection agency to recover any money owed.
If you experience any financial difficulties which might result in your payment being declined, please contact the Student Office immediately.