Copywriting Apprentice – Terms and Conditions
- The Copywriting Apprentice accepts online payments by credit or debit card, Direct Debit, or PayPal. If you want to pay by cheque or electronic transfer, please contact Copywriting Apprentice office to make the necessary arrangements.
- Spread payments can be made by Direct Debit or PayPal Subscription only. Payments made by cheque or electronic transfer can only be accepted for the full amount of the Copywriting Apprentice course.
- Companies wishing to pay against a Pro Forma invoice should contact the Copywriting Apprentice office to arrange for this to be raised. Students will only be enrolled after full payment has been received.
- The Copywriting Apprentice does not and will not operate at any time on a credit basis.
- Payments from overseas students must be made online. No alternative payments methods are offered to students enrolling from outside the UK.
- Your paid receipt (invoice) from Copywriting Apprentice Ltd will be emailed to the address you provided on enrolment, within 5 working days.
- The Copywriting Apprentice offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- The Copywriting Apprentice must be notified in writing of your decision to cancel your agreement within 30 days of payment of your course fees.
- Students cancelling their training must return their course text book in unused condition. A postage and packaging charge of £5.00 will be deducted from the money refunded.
- A charge of £25.00 will be levied for textbooks returned in used or damaged condition. This will be charged and deducted from the refund amount.
- On receipt of notice of cancellation, the student’s account with the Copywriting Apprentice online learning management system (Learning Gateway) will be terminated.
- No cancellation will be accepted after 30 days and the student will be liable for the full cost of the course, irrespective of whether they choose to continue studying or not.
- The Copywriting Apprentice reserves the right to assess all students before being accepted on the course.
- Students will not receive full access to the online course until they have successfully completed the initial assignment.
- No textbooks will be sent to students until they have submitted the initial assignment.
- Students who who are not accepted for the copywriting course will receive a full refund of any fees already paid.
- The Copywriting Apprentice course is non-transferable.
- Students enrolling online can choose to spread the cost over 5 payments by opting to pay by Direct Debit or PayPal Subscription.
- The first payment will be collected within one week, and subsequent payments will be collected automatically on the same date each month (the date of enrolment) until full payment is made.
- In the event of your payment being declined, you will be contacted by the Copywriting Apprentice office either by email or by phone to make alternative arrangements.
- If a payment is declined, the full balance of the course fees becomes payable immediately, unless an alterative arrangement has been made with the Student Office.
- In the event of non-payment of fees, the student account will be suspended and no further work will be marked by the course tutors until full payment has been made.
- If your account has been suspended, payment of the balance of fees must be made in full within 30 days and an additional administration fee of £35 will be charged before the account can be reinstated.
- In the event of payment default, the Copywriting Apprentice will instruct its debt collection agency to recover any money owed.
If you experience any financial difficulties which might result in your payment being declined, please contact the Student Office immediately.
- Any special offers made by the Copywriting Apprentice are for the time period stated on the offer promotion.
- Any offer code published is for online use only and applies for the period of the offer.
- Special offers are not available to students who have previously registered or paid for their course prior to the offer being made.
- Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Students have one year from date of enrolment to complete the Copywriting Apprentice distance learning course.
- Students who have not completed the course within this time can apply for a 6 month study extension.
- An administration fee is levied for all study extension periods. Please contact the Copywriting Apprentice office for the cost of study extension fees.
- The study extension fee is due in full prior to the start of the extended period of study.
Student telephone tutorials
- The Copywriting Apprentice course includes 3 x 30 minute telephone tutorials.
- It is the student’s responsibility to contact their tutor to arrange the tutorials.
- It is the student’s responsibility to phone their tutor at the appointed time.
- If the student is late in phoning, some or all of that tutorial might be forfeited.
- Students must give their tutors 48 hours notice to change or move their tutorial appointment.
- If a tutorial appointment is broken, rearrangement is at the discretion of the student’s tutor.
- If a second tutorial appointment is broken, the student will forfeit his/her right to that tutorial.
- If the student has not completed the course within a year, the Copywriting Apprentice reserves the right to terminate the student’s account, unless a study extension has been granted. Students experiencing problems completing the course within the year should contact the Copywriting Apprentice office.
- Any abusive or threatening behaviour to tutors, Copywriting Apprentice staff or other students, will result in immediate termination. All course fees will be forfeited.
Use of the Copywriting Apprentice Logo
- Students successfully completing the course will be eligible to use the Copywriting Apprentice “CTL Trained Copywriter” Quality Mark logo on their website and other marketing materials.
- The logo and brand guidelines will be sent to the students by email on the successful completion of the course.
Complaints and disputes
- Complaints will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt. Details of the Copywriting Apprentice Complaints and Disputes procedures are available for students in the online gateway.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- This Agreement and disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).